Friday 2 May 2008

Officially introducing.....Miss Matilda Delie Mae......






Well it has been a while since i have posted but i have been busy as a bee, preparing our home for pupster, organizing my youngest daughters birthday and party, 1o years old..... double figures, and preparing her and her huge amount of luggage for her school trip to Isle of wight, which she went to this monday...........she is due back in one hour and my goodness i cannot wait !! I don't know how mothers cope who's children go to boarding school ??

It is a good job i have had Matilda to help me through this week....... I cannot believe we have had her for two weeks already.................she is a superstar.........................................................
The birthday girl

3 comments:

Hoola Tallulah said...

oh oh oh! Matilda is just super cute, and LOVE her name, I want her, I want her, give her to me! <3 Happy birthday to the wee one!

Lindsey said...

Thnaks for popping in on my blog. I think you may be my new best friend!!! (well if you only got 5 on the housewife quiz you're a girl after my own heart). :o)
Matilda is adorable. Don't know what our 2 cats would make of her tho'.

Lindsey said...

Oh dear. Multi-tasking seems to be a problem today. I've read too many emails and blog comments at the same time, and left the wrong comment on the wrong blog in response.
Please forgive me. I am not mad.
:o)