Friday 21 March 2008

Good Friday

I am still working on posting on a more regular basis........................................... and failing !!!
I thought for now i would leave you with a few pictures from my new collection ( the light has been terrible this week and i have struggled to take any decent pictures of the bags ) I will hopefully be filling my etsy shop and my website sometime tomorrow, fingers crossed i get a bit of sunshine sometime today so i can take some decent pictures of the rest of my collection.........


Flowery Jack shoulder bag made from linen and vintage fabrics..........................................................





Marigold tote bag made from linen and vintage fabrics.............................................................


have a good............good friday !!

No comments: