Tuesday 19 February 2008

On a cold and frosty morning..............

Finished Kitchen Bunting !!!
( not a great light though )


What a sight greeted my eyes has i woke up this morning, everywhere was so frosty and glistening, i could not see the view of the fields though as it was very misty, it really was lovely i should have taken pictures to share it with you but i was rushing round getting the family up and off to school, college and work..........

After dropping my youngest off at school i had a lovely walk around the village with a friend, although very cold it was a lovely sight and i could have kicked myself for not having bought my camera with me, and the way the weather is in lovely england i will probably have to wait another year for such a lovely sight..........

Back in the warmth and after a few coffees i set to work on finishing the bunting for my kitchen ( the light was so poor that the pictures haven't turned out so well, i will wait till i get better light then post the images ), i then set about choosing the fabrics i need for a bathroom mat and sink curtain for my bathroom, some vintage and cath kidston ikea fabric i think.........i will take some pics when they are finished............

On saturday i did some vintage shopping, ohhh me, my husband and youngest daughter love it, i have been wanting a new plate set for a while and have been looking around and nothing new as grabbed me, so for a while i have been on the lookout for a vintage set.........and look what i grabbed for £5- and it is in lovely condition.......and i also picked up a small teapot for 50p and a teatowel also 50p.......





I swear dinner is tasting so much nicer off them................all i need now is some vintage bowls.

No comments: