Friday 16 October 2009

cornwall is calling...................

tomorrow i will be taking in in this view... i think my most favourite view in the world, and i shall be revelling in the delights that is st.ives.........
a whole week to be spent in my spiritual home....and it really doesn't hurt that there is a cath kidston shop there !!!
to be truthful with you my dear readers....never have i needed this break more than i do now.....
i know i am not a great regular blogger but i have found it so difficult to craft and be myself just recently...this is down to a huge stress that has been put on my family and our home.........
but fingers crossed it will all be over soon...........
and i shall see you soon with tales of st ives !!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed - hope you have a lovely break and return refreshed - shell x

Teena Vallerine said...

hope you had a good relaxing break! Sounds like you needed one! t.x

Pipany said...

Hope it was a good one. Lucky me to live in Cornwall! x

Unknown said...

Enjoy! Say hello to Cornwall for me, can't beat it really can you!?!