Wednesday 18 February 2009

January Blues and suffering !!

Well a long blog break was had and not intended as i was just getting into the blogging.......................i had so much christmassy stuff i wanted to share(which apart from my suffering a very lovely quite christmas and new year was had), but unfortunately things did not go to plan, no dear readers they didn't, you see i got that awful flu bug and it really knocked me off my feet for weeks actually getting on for a month, all my energy was used up doing the very basic of things, and i consider myself quite an healthy person, and just has i was showing that flu the door i took matilda out for a walk in the snow.........yes you know what is coming next..................i very pathetically fell over on the very slippy snow, and hurt my knee , i limped for a few days and felt very sore and very sorry for myself, well very down i was feeling you know those january blues one can get well they were just heightened by my feeling sorry for myself and all i wanted to do was stay inside were it was warm and cosy and safe (no germs and no slippy snow) and just as i was starting to venture out........wait for it my misery continues.....................we were involved in a car accident.................yes we were on our way out for a lovely walk around foxton locks, and a car just pulled out of a side road in front of us.........eek it was the first car accident i have been in, very scary, we are all okay, well i say okay, me and my husband have what is called whiplash, neck ache and shoulder ache and it very pathetically hurts me to lift a kettle etc.........(so not alot of crafting) and matilda is absolutely terrified of getting in a car, the poor thing just shakes, the car has faired alot worse it was deemed a write off and has got crushed.........the poor thing !!
So there you have it my suffering, very pathetic i know, i am starting to feel alot better and i will be sharing some new work i have been working on with you soon.....................

I will leave you with a pic of my daughter taken in january, i love the light of the room with no flash, just so cosy, my little cocoon............................................................................................

1 comment:

Tracy x said...

oh my goodness - i am so sorry that you have had such an awful time - i only hope that things have improved x
poor Matilda now scared of the car - there are homeopathic remedies that can help with delayed/hidden shock - let me know if you would like info.
gentle hugs to you all
t x